Cameron Michelle Diaz is an American actress, former model, and producer. Best known for her movies such as The Mask, Charlie’s Angels, and My Best Friend’s Wedding.
|Profession||Actress, Former Model, Producer|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1972|
|Birthplace||San Diego, California|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.74 m|
|Height in Centimeter||174 cm|
|Weight||56 Kg approx|
|Family||Emilio Diaz, Billie Early (Parents)
Chimene Diaz, Michael Diaz (Siblings)
Benji Madden (Husband)
|She Dated||Carlos de la Torre
- Her full name is Cameron Michelle Diaz.
- She started her career as a model and the first debut movie is The Mask as Tina Carlyle in 1994.
- She won 4 Golden Globe nomination for movie Being John Malkovich, Vanilla Sky, There’s Something About Mary and Gangs of New York.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 16 and at 17 she appeared on the cover of seventeen magazines in 1990.
- She made her television debut in 1996 with Space Ghost Coast to Coast.
- Her movie total earning is over US$ 7 Million dollars, 3 billion dollars only America.
- Her father is Cuban and mother is English, Scots-Irish, and German ancestry.
- She attends Los Cerritos Elementary School, Polytechnic High School.
- Her classmate was rapper Snoop Dogg.
- She is one of the richest actresses in the world has more than US$140 million.
- She was in the relationship with producer Carlos de la Torre, Matt Dillon, Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake, Alex Rodriguez.
- In 2015 she married musician Benji Madden.
- Her father died on April 15, 2008, at the age of fifty-eight from a disease named pneumonia.
- She worked in 40+ movies and 8 television shows.